1) It is usually cheaper (I know, its hard to believe but thats our health care system) & there is clarity of cost (no hidden fees or surprise bills because insurance "didnt cover" this or that
2) You are seen less frequently = more time for you to do LIFE because life is busy enough. I value educating my patients so you more independent and don't need to see me for the rest of you life! Go be free!
Here is an example:
You Save = $325 on average
3) Insurance won't dictate WHAT we do or WHEN we are done.
The treatment you get will be based on what you need, not what insurance will cover. And you won't be "discharged" or kicked out when you out of pain, rather you get to decide when you are ready to be on your own & can even come back for "check-ups" every once in a while to stay on top of your health if you want!
4) Direct access to your PT anytime via text, call, email, or in app messaging.
Whether you have great coverage you want to use or you already hit your deductible, I can walk you through how to submit a claim to your insurance to get reimbursed.
It depends what insurance plan you have what amount you will be reimbursed.
You are paying for:
I have to factor all of this in but if you cannot afford these prices, please let me know and I will work something out for you because I do NOT want price to be a barrier to getting the care you need.
While I love to treat & train endurance athletes, I see it all & use a variety of techniques to make sure you can go do what you love.
We offer a range of physical therapy services, including but not limited to orthopedic and sports rehabilitation, dry needling, compression therapy, manual therapy, gait analysis & re-education, and Postural Restoration therapy.
No, you do NOT need a referral from your doctor to receive treatment at It Is Well PT LLC! We are Direct Access!
However, some insurance plans, such as Medicare, may require a referral for coverage.
A typical physical therapy session at It Is Well PT LLC lasts about one hour. However, the length of your session may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan.
I am currently working on renting additional space to treat patients in so stay tuned!
In the meantime I am seeing pts in:
- My home (I have a separate gym space that mimics that of a PT clinic)
- Your own home
- A public meeting space such as a gym or park (personal training sessions only)